All cities and main towns have at least one modern hospital with state of the art equipment and highly trained staff.
A poor segment of cities has older services that yet maintain excellent treatment standards. Hospitals are listed in telephone directories and the yellow pages, and most addresses of the hospitals can also be found in tourist publications. When selecting a hospital for regular treatment, make certain to ask for advice from co-workers and associates
There are a number of different types of Omani hospitals, including public, private and military establishments. Some hospitals in the private sector are luxuriously appointed and could simply pass for five-star hotels, even if they also charge five-star cost for treatment.
Most of Oman’s private hospitals have an accident and urgent situation units in addition to their outpatient departments, although patients are more likely to be going towards public hospitals by Omani emergency services in the event that they are involved in sudden shock like car accidents.
Here is the list of Top 10 Clinics in Oman. You can find the best one from his list according to your requirement
- Advanced Fertility and Genetics Center LLC, Al Khuwair
- Al Amal Medical Centre, Al khuwair, Ruwi, Al Khoud
- Al Bushra Medical Specialty Complex, Al Azaiba
- Al-Hakeem fertility Mother and child care center al khuwair
- Al-Hakeem united pharmacy al khuwair
- Al Hayat International Hospital Medical and dental clinics, Laser and Plastic surgery, Al Qurm St, Muscat, Oman,
- Al Hayat International Hospital Oman (Muscat, Al Ghubra)
- Al Hayat Polyclinic Sohar
- Al Nahdha Hospital, Ruwi
- Al Noor Medical Specialties Center (managed by Al Noor Hospital), Al Khuwair, Madinat Sultan Qaboos.